Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
- Wind SpeedN 8 mph
- Barometer30.02 in (1016.6 mb)
- Dewpoint50°F (10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
Greer, Greenville-Spartanburg Airport (KGSP)
Lat: 34.91 Lon: -82.22 Elev: 957ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. North northwest wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Northwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Light and variable wind becoming north northwest around 6 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50. North wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Spartanburg County, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE