Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.34 in (1028.3 mb)
- Dewpoint-4°C (25°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Hobart Municipal Airport (KHBR)
Lat: 35.01°N Lon: 99.05°W Elev: 1570ft.
Lone Wolf OK
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around -3. North northwest wind 8 to 13 km/h.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 17. Northwest wind 8 to 11 km/h becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2. South southwest wind 11 to 14 km/h.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 24. Southwest wind 14 to 19 km/h increasing to 24 to 29 km/h in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7. South wind 16 to 18 km/h.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 25.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain before 4am, then a slight chance of rain and snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 2. Windy. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 13.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 20.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kiowa County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE