Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 9 km/h
- Barometer30.02 in (1018.7 mb)
- Dewpoint-8°C (17°F)
- Visibility14 km
- Wind Chill-12°C (11°F)
Current conditions at
Hobart Municipal Airport (KHBR)
Lat: 35.01 Lon: -99.05 Elev: 1570ft.
Lone Wolf OK
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around -10. Wind chill values as low as -18. Southeast wind 14 to 19 km/h becoming north northeast 22 to 27 km/h in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 39 km/h.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of snow after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near -3. Wind chill values as low as -18. North northeast wind 14 to 24 km/h, with gusts as high as 34 km/h.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -11. Northeast wind 5 to 13 km/h becoming west after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 1. West wind 5 to 14 km/h becoming south in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -7. South wind 10 to 14 km/h.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 2.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -11.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 4.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -4.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 8.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 7.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -4.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 8.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kiowa County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE