Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.23 in (1024.0 mb)
- Dewpoint-8°C (17°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Hobart Municipal Airport (KHBR)
Lat: 35.01°N Lon: 99.05°W Elev: 1570ft.
Lone Wolf OK
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 17. Southwest wind around 11 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 2. South southwest wind around 14 km/h.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 24. Southwest wind 16 to 24 km/h, with gusts as high as 34 km/h.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6. South wind 21 to 24 km/h, with gusts as high as 34 km/h.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 24. South wind 21 to 26 km/h becoming north northwest 27 to 32 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 45 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. Windy.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 18.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 21.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kiowa County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE