Contrasting Temperatures Across Much of the U.S. Ahead of a Strong Weekend Storm System.
On Friday, temperatures will be 15 to 20 degrees BELOW average for the Northern and Central Plains and 15 to 20 degrees ABOVE average for parts of the Lower and Middle Mississippi Valley into parts of the Tennessee and Ohio Valleys. But hang on; big changes are on the way this weekend!
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 9 MPH
- Barometer29.80 in (1008.9 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Daggett, Barstow-Daggett Airport (KDAG)
Lat: 34.85361 Lon: -116.78667 Elev: 1926ft.
19 Miles NW Barstow CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. North northwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 37. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 58. West wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Calm wind becoming north 5 to 7 mph in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mojave Desert, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE