Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedN 5 mph
- Barometer30.36 in (1028.3 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Charlotte/Douglas International Airport (KCLT)
Lat: 35.21 Lon: -80.94 Elev: 758ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Periods of rain. High near 45. East wind 6 to 13 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain likely, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mecklenburg County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE