Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 7 km/h
- Barometer30.19 in (1019.9 mb)
- Dewpoint-12°C (11°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-2°C (28°F)
Current conditions at
Albuquerque Intl Airport (KABQ)
Lat: 35.05°N Lon: 106.62°W Elev: 5310ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 22. North wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming west in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 3. West wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming south in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 19. South wind 10 to 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 to 30 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2. Breezy, with a north wind 25 to 30 km/h becoming east 35 to 40 km/h after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 55 km/h.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13. East wind 25 to 30 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 19. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1. Breezy.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 18.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Middle Rio Grande Valley/Albuquerque Metro Area, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE