Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNE 7 MPH
- Barometer30.13 in (1017.1 mb)
- Dewpoint-9°C (16°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill1°C (33°F)
Current conditions at
Kingman, Kingman Airport (KIGM)
Lat: 35.25778°N Lon: 113.93306°W Elev: 3445ft.
8 Miles SW Kingman AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 19. Northeast wind 22 to 27 km/h becoming southwest 16 to 21 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 39 km/h.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 6. West southwest wind 11 to 16 km/h becoming light and variable.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 11 to 16 km/h in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5. North northwest wind 13 to 23 km/h becoming east northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 32 km/h.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 21. East northeast wind around 14 km/h becoming southwest in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 24.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 8.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 25.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 8.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 25.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 24.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest Deserts, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE