Major nor'easter expected to bring heavy snow, blizzard conditions to Northeast
A storm system off the East Coast will continue to strengthen as it develops into a major nor'easter on Monday. As the storm moves up the coast, it is expected to bring snowfall of 1-3 feet or more to many parts of the Northeast through Tuesday evening, including New York City and Boston. Strong, gusty winds will combine with the snow to create blizzard conditions along and near the coast.
Read More... Humidity65% Wind SpeedNW 11 km/h Barometer30.23 in (1021.4 mb) Dewpoint1°C (33°F) Visibility16 km Wind Chill4°C (40°F)
Current conditions at
Amarillo, Amarillo International Airport (KAMA)
Lat: 35.22°N Lon: 101.72°W Elev: 3606ft.
Amarillo TX 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 3. West northwest wind around 15 km/h. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22. Wind chill values between -3 and 7. West wind 15 to 20 km/h becoming south southwest in the afternoon. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5. South southwest wind 20 to 25 km/h increasing to 25 to 30 km/h after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 40 km/h. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 20. Wind chill values between zero and 5. West southwest wind 25 to 30 km/h becoming north 15 to 20 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 40 km/h. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2. North wind 15 to 25 km/h. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11. North wind 20 to 30 km/h, with gusts as high as 40 km/h. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1. Northeast wind 15 to 20 km/h becoming southeast after midnight. Friday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 3. South southeast wind 15 to 20 km/h. Friday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around -2. South southeast wind around 15 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 3. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -6. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 4. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -7. Monday Sunny, with a high near 8.