Winter weather forecast from Great Lakes to Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow is expected Thursday and Friday from the Great Lakes to the Northeast, as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast earlier this week, as snowfall totals of six inches or less are expected. Snow and freezing rain are forecast for parts of the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions
Overcast and Windy
11°C Humidity39% Wind SpeedE 29 G 38 mph Barometer30.41 in (1026.7 mb) Dewpoint27°F (-3°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Albuquerque, Albuquerque International Airport (KABQ)
Lat: 35.04°N Lon: 106.61°W Elev: 5351ft.
3 Miles NE Sandia Heights NM 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon A slight chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 34 by 5pm. Southeast wind around 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Tonight Snow. Low around 25. Southeast wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible. Friday Snow. High near 33. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible. Friday Night Snow. Low around 26. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Saturday Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Sunday A 10 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.