Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWSW 6 MPH
- Barometer30.07 in
- Dewpoint-2°C (28°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill6°C (42°F)
Current conditions at
Williams/Clark Memorial Airport (KCMR)
Lat: 35.3054722°N Lon: 112.1943889°W Elev: 6680ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 13. South wind 11 to 14 km/h becoming north northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -2. North northwest wind 21 to 23 km/h becoming northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 37 km/h.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 11. East northeast wind 24 to 26 km/h, with gusts as high as 50 km/h.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3. East wind 18 to 24 km/h, with gusts as high as 60 km/h.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 14. East wind 13 to 18 km/h becoming east 5 to 10 km/h in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 16.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1. Breezy.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 14.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 14.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 14.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mogollon Rim, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE