Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 7 km/h
- Barometer30.25 in (1023.9 mb)
- Dewpoint3°C (38°F)
- Visibility13 km
- Wind Chill6°C (42°F)
Current conditions at
Russellville Municipal Airport (KRUE)
Lat: 35.26°N Lon: 93.09°W Elev: 404ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of rain before 7am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 16. Northeast wind around 10 km/h becoming south in the afternoon. New precipitation amounts of less than 1 mm possible.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 3. South southwest wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 21. West southwest wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 7. Southwest wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. South wind 5 to 15 km/h.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. South wind 10 to 15 km/h becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of rain before 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 12. North northwest wind 20 to 25 km/h.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 0. North northwest wind 15 to 20 km/h decreasing to 10 to 15 km/h after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 14. Northwest wind around 10 km/h becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 19.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Pope County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE