Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedN 6 mph
- Barometer30.57 in (1035.6 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Muscle Shoals, North West Alabama Regional Airport (KMSL)
Lat: 34.75 Lon: -87.61 Elev: 540ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 37. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Calm wind.
- Friday A slight chance of rain and sleet after noon. Increasing clouds, with a high near 49. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Night Rain and sleet, becoming all rain after 9pm. Low around 37. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Rain, mainly before noon. High near 49. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 47. Light south wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wayne County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE