Snow winding down in the Northeast; heavy rainfall in the Northwest
Happy Thanksgiving! Conditions will continue to improve throughout Thanksgiving Day across New England as the nor'easter moves away from the coast. Meanwhile, the Pacific Northwest will remain wet due to a series of Pacific storm systems. Flood Watches remain in effect for parts of Washington state through Friday.
Read More... Humidity16% Wind SpeedVrbl 5 mph Barometer30.37 in (1025.8 mb) Dewpoint15°F (-9°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Gallup Muni/Clarke (KGUP)
Lat: 35.53°N Lon: 108.78°W Elev: 6466ft.
4 Miles WNW Jamestown NM 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Thanksgiving Day Sunny, with a high near 60. Calm wind. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the evening. Friday Sunny, with a high near 60. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Southwest wind around 10 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 58. West wind 10 to 15 mph. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Wednesday A chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 40%.