Arctic air to drop temperatures across the northern Plain and northern Rockies; will bring snow to the Intermountain West
An arctic front is forecast to plunge through the northern Plains and northern Rockies on Saturday bringing a drastic drop in temperatures across these areas with a burst of snow over much of the Intermountain Region. Arctic air will also filter into the Pacific Northwest bringing with it snow showers and subfreezing low temperatures.
Read More... Humidity85% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.22 in (1024.5 mb) Dewpoint24°F (-4°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Asheville Regional Airport (KAVL)
Lat: 35.44°N Lon: 82.55°W Elev: 2140ft.
Asheville Regional Airport NC 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Calm wind. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 53. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Monday A slight chance of rain after 9am. Partly sunny, with a high near 62. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Monday Night A chance of rain after 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57.