Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 23 G 31 MPH
- Barometer30.48 in
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Bullhead City, Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport (KIFP)
Lat: 35.15750 Lon: -114.55944 Elev: 696ft.
13 Miles E Searchlight NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 27. North wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 48. North wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. North northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52. Breezy, with a north wind 17 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. North wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lake Mead National Recreation Area, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE