Late-season winter storm for central Appalachins and mid-Atlantic through Monday
A storm system tracking across the Deep South will draw moisture northward into unseasonable cold air across the Ohio Valley, central Appalachians and mid-Atlantic setting the stage for late-season snow. Winter Storm Warnings and Winter Weather Advisories are in effect across this region through Monday. Hazardous travel is expected overnight into Monday when roads will be snow-covered.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 7 mph
- Barometer30.07 in (1019.0 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Oklahoma City, Will Rogers World Airport (KOKC)
Lat: 35.41°N Lon: 97.6°W Elev: 1280ft.
Oklahoma City OK
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 27. Light north wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63. Light west southwest wind becoming south 11 to 16 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Windy, with a south wind 17 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. South southwest wind 16 to 22 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Northwest wind 13 to 18 mph decreasing to 6 to 11 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Oklahoma County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE