Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 15 mph
- Barometer29.91 in (1012.8 mb)
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Oklahoma City, Will Rogers World Airport (KOKC)
Lat: 35.41 Lon: -97.6 Elev: 1280ft.
Oklahoma City OK
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 51. South wind 17 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 67. Windy, with a south wind 16 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. South wind 13 to 20 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 38. North wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
- Friday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after midnight. Low around 33. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Rain. High near 41. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain or freezing rain. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Oklahoma County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE