Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedSSE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.24 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Williams/Clark Memorial Airport (KCMR)
Lat: 35.3054722 Lon: -112.1943889 Elev: 6680ft.
17 Miles ESE Grand Canyon, Valle Airport AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A slight chance of snow showers before 11pm, then a slight chance of rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 40. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13. West southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 37. East northeast wind 6 to 14 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. East wind 5 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mogollon Rim, AZ
- Point Forecast: Point Forecast: 17 Miles ESE Grand Canyon, Valle Airport AZ
35.52°N 111.86°W (Elev. 6990 ft)
- Last Update: 8:24 pm MST Dec 12, 2013
- Forecast Valid: 10pm MST Dec 12, 2013-6pm MST Dec 19, 2013
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE