Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNE 18 G 26 MPH
- Barometer30.34 in
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Williams/Clark Memorial Airport (KCMR)
Lat: 35.3054722°N Lon: 112.1943889°W Elev: 6680ft.
17 Miles ESE Grand Canyon, Valle Airport AZ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 49. Northeast wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 23. East wind 7 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 56. East southeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Light and variable wind.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Breezy.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mogollon Rim, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE