Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity86% Wind Speedcalm Barometer30.30 in (1026.4 mb) Dewpoint19°F (-7°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Flagstaff, Flagstaff Pulliam Airport (KFLG)
Lat: 35.14028°N Lon: 111.67222°W Elev: 7011ft.
18 Miles ESE Grand Canyon, Valle Airport AZ 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 53. Light and variable wind. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. East wind 3 to 5 mph. Thursday A 10 percent chance of showers after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. East wind 5 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Thursday Night Showers. Low around 36. East northeast wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Friday Showers. High near 38. East wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Friday Night Showers. Low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Saturday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Night A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.