Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
ISABELLA WEATHER STATION NEAR LAKE ISABELLA (ISLC1)
Lat: 35.64583 Lon: -118.47722 Elev: 2680ft.
5 Miles SW Lake Isabella CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 44. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 23. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light south southeast after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 46. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 10 to 15 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Snow, mainly after 4am. Low around 26. West northwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday Snow showers. High near 39. Breezy, with a west wind 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Blustery, with a west northwest wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 45. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. West wind around 5 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60. East wind around 5 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kern County Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE