Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 7 mph
- Barometer30.18 in (1022.4 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Nashville International Airport (KBNA)
Lat: 36.12 Lon: -86.68 Elev: 581ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 45. South southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Rain. Low around 37. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Rain likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 49. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain before 9pm, then a slight chance of rain and sleet between 9pm and midnight, then a slight chance of snow after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 30. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. West southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Maury County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE