Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Read More... Humidity51% Wind SpeedNW 5 mph Barometer30.07 in (1018.0 mb) Dewpoint46°F (8°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Nashville International Airport (KBNA)
Lat: 36.12°N Lon: 86.68°W Elev: 581ft.
Columbia TN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Calm wind. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph. Monday Sunny, with a high near 82. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Wednesday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 71. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 51. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 71. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.