Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 6 km/h
- Barometer30.19 in (1022.0 mb)
- Dewpoint4°C (39°F)
- Visibility14 km
Current conditions at
Knoxville, McGhee Tyson Airport (KTYS)
Lat: 35.81°N Lon: 83.98°W Elev: 962ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 16. Northwest wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 3. Southwest wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 16. West wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7. Southwest wind around 10 km/h.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19. West wind 10 to 15 km/h increasing to 15 to 20 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 km/h.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Wednesday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 16. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Thursday A 10 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 8.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Sevier Smoky Mountains, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE