Winter weather forecast from Great Lakes to Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow is expected Thursday and Friday from the Great Lakes to the Northeast, as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast earlier this week, as snowfall totals of six inches or less are expected. Snow and freezing rain are forecast for parts of the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity42% Wind SpeedW 10 G 21 mph Barometer30.00 in (1015.7 mb) Dewpoint41°F (5°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Nashville, Nashville International Airport (KBNA)
Lat: 36.12°N Lon: 86.69°W Elev: 597ft.
Murfreesboro TN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. West wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 32. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Friday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 41. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Calm wind. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 36. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph. Sunday Rain. High near 45. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Sunday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 26. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday A chance of flurries. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 45.