Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 8 mph
- Barometer30.25 in (1025.3 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Crossville Memorial-Whitson Field Airport (KCSV)
Lat: 35.96 Lon: -85.08 Elev: 1867ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A chance of snow showers, freezing rain, and sleet before 3am, then a chance of flurries and freezing drizzle. Cloudy, with a low around 29. North wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. North wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain before 9pm, then freezing rain and sleet. Low around 33. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New ice accumulation of less than a 0.1 of an inch possible. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Sunday Rain. High near 45. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 39. South wind around 5 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday Rain likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Northwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night A chance of snow and sleet. Cloudy, with a low around 27. North wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 33. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cumberland County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE