Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 5 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 7 km/h
- Barometer30.13 in (1020.2 mb)
- Dewpoint4°C (39°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill4°C (40°F)
Current conditions at
Knoxville, McGhee Tyson Airport (KTYS)
Lat: 35.81 Lon: -83.98 Elev: 962ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain, mainly after 1am. Low around 1. Northwest wind 5 to 10 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Tuesday A 50 percent chance of rain before 10am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 3. West wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -6. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 8. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 10 km/h in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -4. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 3.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -6.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 7.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 9. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 7.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 4.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Knox County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE