Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 10 MPH
- Barometer30.08 in
- Dewpoint-16°C (3°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-1°C (30°F)
Current conditions at
Boulder City Municipal Airport (KBVU)
Lat: 35.9475 Lon: -114.8611 Elev: 2200ft.
Boulder City NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 4. North northeast wind 8 to 10 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -1. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 6. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 10 km/h in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1. South southeast wind around 8 km/h.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow before 10am, then rain likely, possibly mixed with snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 6. South southwest wind 18 to 23 km/h, with gusts as high as 32 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half centimeter possible.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 4.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 4.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 5.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 8.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lake Mead National Recreation Area, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE