Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 12 MPH
- Barometer30.20 in
- Dewpoint-8°C (18°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Boulder City Municipal Airport (KBVU)
Lat: 35.9475°N Lon: 114.8611°W Elev: 2200ft.
Boulder City NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 9. North wind 11 to 16 km/h becoming light north northeast after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. Northeast wind 5 to 8 km/h becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. Southeast wind 5 to 8 km/h becoming calm.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 24. Southeast wind 8 to 13 km/h becoming southwest 22 to 27 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 39 km/h.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11. Breezy, with a west wind 27 to 37 km/h decreasing to 11 to 21 km/h in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 50 km/h.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9. Breezy.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 20.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 21.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 22.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 23.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lake Mead National Recreation Area, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE