Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.03°N Lon: 106.95°W Elev: 6909ft.
6 Miles E Cuba NM
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light and variable.
- Friday Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Northwest wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jemez Mountains, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE