Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.11 in
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Boulder City Municipal Airport (KBVU)
Lat: 35.9475 Lon: -114.8611 Elev: 2200ft.
4 Miles SW Lake Mead NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Light north wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Friday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 39. North northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday Rain likely, mainly between 10am and 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Breezy, with a south wind 7 to 12 mph increasing to 19 to 24 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of rain before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Breezy, with a south wind 21 to 26 mph becoming west 11 to 16 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lake Mead National Recreation Area, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE