Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedSW 12 MPH
- Barometer29.75 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index79°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
Boulder City Municipal Airport (KBVU)
Lat: 35.9475 Lon: -114.8611 Elev: 2200ft.
4 Miles SW Lake Mead NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 101. West southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 77. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 6 to 11 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 103. West southwest wind 5 to 13 mph becoming south southeast in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 78. Southwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Friday Sunny and hot, with a high near 105. South southwest wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 78.
- Saturday Sunny and hot, with a high near 107.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 80.
- Sunday Sunny and hot, with a high near 108.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 82.
- Monday Sunny and hot, with a high near 107.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 82.
- Tuesday Sunny and hot, with a high near 106.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lake Mead National Recreation Area, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE