Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 6 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
ARROYO SECO (ASRC1)
Lat: 36.235481 Lon: -121.479881 Elev: 879ft.
3 Miles N Lucia CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 38. West northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Calm wind becoming west northwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Rain showers likely before 10am, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Southwest wind around 17 mph becoming northwest in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. North wind 8 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 39.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Lucia Mountains and Los Padres National Forest, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE