Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
- Wind SpeedWSW 5 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint-3°F (-19°C)
- Wind Chill5°F (-15°C)
Current conditions at
KYLE CANYON (KYCN2)
Lat: 36.266667 Lon: -115.6000 Elev: 7200ft.
12 Miles SE Mt. Charleston NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 13. North wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 39. North wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. Light north wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 42. East northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. East northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Spring Mountains-Red Rock Canyon, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE