Severe Weather Possible Again On Tuesday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center (SPC) in Norman, Oklahoma expects a slight risk of severe weather on Tuesday. The area of greatest concern is in the Western and Central United States from Montana to Texas. Damaging winds, large hail and even a few isolated tornadoes are all possible.
- Wind SpeedSW 8 MPH
- Barometer29.78 in (1007.2 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index83°F (28°C)
Current conditions at
Las Vegas, North Las Vegas Airport (KVGT)
Lat: 36.21205 Lon: -115.19395 Elev: 2188ft.
13 Miles WNW Las Vegas, McCarran International Airport NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 67. West wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 93. Breezy, with a south wind 6 to 11 mph becoming south southwest 18 to 23 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 70. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 16 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 91. West southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 67. Southwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 92.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 69.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 93.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 71.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 95.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 72.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 96.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 73.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 95.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Las Vegas Valley, NV
- Point Forecast: Point Forecast: 13 Miles WNW Las Vegas, McCarran International Airport NV
36.14°N 115.4°W (Elev. 3595 ft)
- Last Update: 2:25 pm PDT Jun 17, 2013
- Forecast Valid: 1am PDT Jun 18, 2013-6pm PDT Jun 24, 2013
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE