Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.13 in (1022.5 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Las Vegas, North Las Vegas Airport (KVGT)
Lat: 36.21205 Lon: -115.19395 Elev: 2188ft.
13 Miles WNW Las Vegas, McCarran International Airport NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Calm wind becoming east northeast 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. North northwest wind 15 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 50. North northeast wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. North wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Las Vegas Valley, NV
- Point Forecast: Point Forecast: 13 Miles WNW Las Vegas, McCarran International Airport NV
36.14°N 115.4°W (Elev. 3595 ft)
- Last Update: 8:55 pm PST Dec 12, 2013
- Forecast Valid: 2am PST Dec 13, 2013-6pm PST Dec 19, 2013
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE