Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.07 in (1017.6 mb)
- Dewpoint-4°C (24°F)
- Visibility14 km
Current conditions at
Tri-Cities Airport (KTRI)
Lat: 36.48°N Lon: 82.4°W Elev: 1500ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 18. West wind 10 to 20 km/h, with gusts as high as 30 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 4. Southwest wind 15 to 20 km/h.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19. Southwest wind 10 to 20 km/h, with gusts as high as 30 km/h.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. Southwest wind 10 to 15 km/h becoming south after midnight.
- Wednesday Showers likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 9am. High near 17. Breezy, with a southwest wind 10 to 20 km/h increasing to 20 to 30 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 50 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Wednesday Night Rain, possibly mixing with snow after 2am, then gradually ending. Some thunder is also possible. Low around -5. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 4. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -5.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 13.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 14.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest Greene, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE