Severe weather possible for parts of northern Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening across portions of the northern Plains, from extreme south-central North Dakota into eastern South Dakota. Isolated severe thunderstorms capable of hail and locally-strong wind gusts are possible.
Read More... Humidity42% Wind SpeedNW 11 km/h Barometer29.91 in (1010.8 mb) Dewpoint12°C (54°F) Visibility16 km Heat Index26°C (79°F)
Current conditions at
Tri-Cities Airport (KTRI)
Lat: 36.48°N Lon: 82.4°W Elev: 1500ft.
Greeneville TN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 12. West wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming southeast after midnight. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 27. Calm wind. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 10 km/h in the evening. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. Southeast wind around 10 km/h becoming west in the afternoon. Thursday Night A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. South wind 5 to 15 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Friday A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 23. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Friday Night A chance of showers, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 18. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 21. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11. Tuesday