Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 7 mph
- Barometer30.06 in (1017.9 mb)
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Knoxville, McGhee Tyson Airport (KTYS)
Lat: 35.81 Lon: -83.98 Elev: 962ft.
3 Miles NNE Morristown TN
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain, mainly after 1am. Low around 33. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Tuesday Rain likely, mainly before 10am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 38. West wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 48. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hamblen County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE