Nor'easter winding down as new system approaches Northeast, record-breaking warmth continues across central U.S.
The nor'easter that brought 2-3 feet of snow to parts of the Northeast is winding down, with heavy snow and strong winds continuing across eastern Maine on Wednesday. Another round of snow is expected across the Northeast Thursday into Friday. Meanwhile, temperatures as much as 25-35 degrees above normal will continue across the central U.S.
Read More... Humidity33% Wind SpeedVrbl 7 mph Barometer30.27 in (1026.2 mb) Dewpoint11°F (-12°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Crossville, Crossville Memorial-Whitson Field Airport (KCSV)
Lat: 35.95°N Lon: 85.09°W Elev: 1880ft.
Jamestown TN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 43. East southeast wind around 5 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Thursday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of rain before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Northwest wind around 10 mph. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph after midnight. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 33. South wind around 5 mph. Sunday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 44. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.