Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVrbl 3 mph
- Barometer30.22 in (1024.5 mb)
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Crossville Memorial-Whitson Field Airport (KCSV)
Lat: 35.96 Lon: -85.08 Elev: 1867ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. East southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight A chance of rain and snow before midnight, then rain. Low around 35. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Rain, mainly before noon. High near 45. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow before 9pm, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 28. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday A slight chance of flurries before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 35. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 45. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. West southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 47. West southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Fentress County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE