Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedVrbl 3 mph
- Barometer30.08 in (1018.3 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Crossville Memorial-Whitson Field Airport (KCSV)
Lat: 35.96°N Lon: 85.08°W Elev: 1867ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 67. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. West southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Light west southwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1pm, then a chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 55. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain and snow before 1am, then a slight chance of flurries. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. North northwest wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 43. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Light south wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Fentress County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE