Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 3 MPH
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.470833 Lon: -121.147222 Elev: 1322ft.
6 Miles WSW San Benito CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a temperature falling to around 32 by 5pm. North northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Patchy frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 26. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 41. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Rain showers likely before 4am, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming south southwest in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers, mainly before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 36. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 15 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE