Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 6 G 15 MPH
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.470833 Lon: -121.147222 Elev: 1322ft.
4 Miles WSW San Benito CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 49. West northwest wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 28. North wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 50. North wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 23. North northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 54. East wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE