Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 3 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.47075°N Lon: 121.147278°W Elev: 1322ft.
4 Miles WSW San Benito CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 75. North wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. North wind 7 to 14 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 79. North northwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 44. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light north northeast in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 81. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 84.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 87.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 89.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE