Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 5 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 2 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.470750 Lon: -121.147278 Elev: 1322ft.
4 Miles WSW San Benito CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Widespread frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 24. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 60. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 27. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming east northeast after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Patchy frost after 1am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 31. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Patchy frost before 7am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 66.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE