Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNE 3 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.47075°N Lon: 121.147278°W Elev: 1322ft.
4 Miles WSW San Benito CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 83. South wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 73. North northwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. North wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 46.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 84.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE