Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194 Lon: -117.14500 Elev: 80ft.
2 Miles NNW Furnace Creek CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Light east northeast wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Northeast wind 6 to 8 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. North wind around 14 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 68. Northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE