Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. this weekend
A Pacific storm system will continue to impact the West Coast through Sunday. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding, as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. At higher elevations, strong winds and heavy snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Humidity97% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.21 in (1022.7 mb) Dewpoint35°F (2°C) Visibility2.50 mi
Current conditions at
Bristol / Johnson / Kingsport, Tri-City Regional Airport (KTRI)
Lat: 36.48°N Lon: 82.4°W Elev: 1519ft.
2 Miles NE Tri-Cities Airport TN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph. Tonight A chance of drizzle between 1am and 4am, then a chance of rain or drizzle after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 35. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly between 7am and 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 51. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Night Showers. Low around 45. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday Showers. High near 55. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday Night Rain and snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Christmas Day A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48.