Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 15 G 26 mph
- Barometer29.88 in (1009.3 mb)
- Dewpoint56°F (13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Tri-Cities Airport (KTRI)
Lat: 36.48 Lon: -82.4 Elev: 1500ft.
Tri-Cities Airport TN
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. South wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Showers and thunderstorms before 1pm, then showers likely. High near 70. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 45. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Sullivan County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE