Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNNW 1 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.47075°N Lon: 121.147278°W Elev: 1322ft.
6 Miles W San Benito CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 43. Light east wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 78. Light east wind becoming east northeast 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 44. East northeast wind 6 to 10 mph becoming north in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 78. North northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. North northwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 85.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 86.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE