Another day of heavy rainfall expected for the Southeast
The Southeast will experience another day of widespread moderate to heavy rain on Saturday as a system slowly moves northeastward. Upwards to 2 to 3 inches of rain are possible in the Carolinas, creating a threat for flash flooding. Residual moderate to major riverine flooding in the wake of this system remains a concern over the weekend in parts of Florida, Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi.
Read More... Humidity88% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.18 in Dewpoint44°F (7°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Glasgow Municipal Airport (KGLW)
Lat: 36.96°N Lon: 85.95°W Elev: 715ft.
Lafayette TN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 47. North wind around 5 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 73. Northeast wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 77. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. Calm wind. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. Light south southwest wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Monday Night A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. South southwest wind around 5 mph. Tuesday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 72. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light after midnight. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 77. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 59. Friday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information Zone Area Forecast for Macon County, TN