Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.18 in (1020.2 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111°N Lon: 118.35806°W Elev: 4121ft.
9 Miles WSW Lone Pine CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 21. Northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 33. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 9 mph in the evening.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 32. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. West southwest wind 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 33. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Windy.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 30.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE