Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedNNW 8 G 18 MPH
- Barometer29.81 in (1004.0 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111 Lon: -118.35806 Elev: 4121ft.
9 Miles WSW Lone Pine CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Breezy, with a west wind around 28 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47. Breezy, with a west wind 16 to 26 mph becoming north northwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 47. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Southeast wind around 7 mph becoming west northwest in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE