Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.30 in (1023.8 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111°N Lon: 118.35806°W Elev: 4121ft.
12 Miles W Lone Pine CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a temperature falling to around 25 by 5pm. Light northeast wind.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the evening.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 34. Light west southwest wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. West wind 8 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. Breezy, with a west wind 21 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Blustery.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 26.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE