Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNNE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.32 in (1028.5 mb)
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111 Lon: -118.35806 Elev: 4121ft.
10 Miles W Lone Pine CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a temperature falling to around 16 by 5pm. Light north wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a temperature rising to around 18 by 5am. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 33. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE