Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.17 in (1022.4 mb)
- Dewpoint49°F (9°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
Salinas, Salinas Municipal Airport (KSNS)
Lat: 36.66361°N Lon: 121.60806°W Elev: 82ft.
6 Miles SW Salinas Municipal CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. South southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. West southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming south southeast after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. West southwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Salinas Valley/Hollister Valley and Carmel Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE