Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint-3°F (-19°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194 Lon: -117.14500 Elev: 80ft.
16 Miles NW Furnace Creek CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 60. Calm wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62. North wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65. Northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE