Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194°N Lon: 117.145°W Elev: 80ft.
16 Miles NW Furnace Creek CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. West northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. West northwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. West wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 86. West wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 90.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 58.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 93.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 59.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 92.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 58.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 90.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE