Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.24 in (1025.4 mb)
- Dewpoint4°C (39°F)
- Visibility10 km
Current conditions at
Monterey, Monterey Peninsula Airport (KMRY)
Lat: 36.59056 Lon: -121.84750 Elev: 253ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 4. Calm wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 12. South southeast wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming north northwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 6. Light south southeast wind becoming east southeast 6 to 11 km/h in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 14. East wind around 11 km/h becoming north in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7. North northwest wind 8 to 11 km/h becoming east northeast in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 15.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 7.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 19.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 8.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 18.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 14.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Monterey Bay and Big Sur Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE