Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.15 in (1022.0 mb)
- Dewpoint11°C (51°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Monterey, Monterey Peninsula Airport (KMRY)
Lat: 36.59056°N Lon: 121.8475°W Elev: 253ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 18. Southeast wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming southwest 16 to 26 km/h. Winds could gust as high as 32 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. West wind 16 to 21 km/h becoming light west southwest.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 15. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 22 to 27 km/h in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 34 km/h.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8. Northwest wind 17 to 27 km/h becoming southeast 5 to 10 km/h in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 35 km/h.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 16. East wind 11 to 13 km/h becoming north in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 17.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 17.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 18.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Monterey Bay and Big Sur Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE