Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 13 G 18 mph
- Barometer29.80 in
- Dewpoint56°F (13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Glasgow Municipal Airport (KGLW)
Lat: 36.96 Lon: -85.95 Elev: 715ft.
9 Miles WSW Albany KY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. South wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday Showers and thunderstorms likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 10am. Temperature falling to around 52 by 5pm. South wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Thursday Night Rain. Low around 40. Light and variable wind becoming northeast 5 to 8 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Friday Rain. High near 41. Northeast wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
- Friday Night Rain, snow, freezing rain, and sleet, mainly before 3am. Low around 28. North wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Saturday Night A chance of freezing rain and sleet before midnight, then freezing rain. Low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Rain or freezing rain. High near 45. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 38. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clinton County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE