Unseasonably cold temperatures spreading into central U.S.
A strong cold front will usher a much colder air mass into the central and eastern U.S. for the end of the work week. Temperatures will be 10 to 20 degrees below average in some areas. Rain and snow will be possible across the Great Lakes on Friday as the system crosses the area. Heavy snow is possible in the central Appalachians Friday night.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity82% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.49 in Dewpoint11°F (-12°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Angel Fire Airport (KAXX)
Lat: 36.42°N Lon: 105.29°W Elev: 8380ft.
7 Miles NE Ute Park NM 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. South wind 5 to 15 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Sunday Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Southwest wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday Night Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 52. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Tuesday A 10 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.