Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains into Thursday. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 13 G 25 MPH
- Barometer29.76 in (1006.4 mb)
- Dewpoint-4°C (25°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill7°C (45°F)
Current conditions at
Mercury, Desert Rock Airport (KDRA)
Lat: 36.62070 Lon: -116.02868 Elev: 3238ft.
20 Miles W Mercury NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3. Southeast wind 10 to 16 km/h.
- Thursday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 12. South southeast wind 24 to 32 km/h, with gusts as high as 48 km/h.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of showers before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 0. Southeast wind 11 to 21 km/h becoming northeast after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13. North northeast wind 11 to 13 km/h becoming east in the morning.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 0. East northeast wind 16 to 21 km/h decreasing to 5 to 10 km/h in the evening.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 15.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Christmas Day Partly sunny, with a high near 14.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Clark and Southern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE