Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.31 in (1024.7 mb)
- Dewpoint-6°C (22°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Mercury, Desert Rock Airport (KDRA)
Lat: 36.6207°N Lon: 116.02868°W Elev: 3238ft.
20 Miles W Mercury NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 22. East northeast wind 13 to 16 km/h becoming south in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. South wind 8 to 14 km/h becoming east after midnight.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 23. East northeast wind 11 to 21 km/h becoming south southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 29 km/h.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7. West wind 13 to 18 km/h becoming north 22 to 27 km/h in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 39 km/h.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 20. North northeast wind 21 to 29 km/h, with gusts as high as 40 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 20.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 21.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 22.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 25.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Clark and Southern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE