Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 26 G 41 km/h
- Barometer30.01 in (1015.3 mb)
- Dewpoint-13°C (9°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill7°C (44°F)
Current conditions at
Farmington Regional (KFMN)
Lat: 36.76°N Lon: 108.23°W Elev: 5495ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 12. West wind 30 to 35 km/h.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around -3. West wind 20 to 25 km/h becoming east 15 to 20 km/h in the evening.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13. Southeast wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2. East wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Thursday A slight chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 14. East wind 10 to 15 km/h becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain showers before midnight, then a slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 0. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 15.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 17.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest Plateau, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE