Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.94 in (1010.3 mb)
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Page, Page Municipal Airport (KPGA)
Lat: 36.92056°N Lon: 111.44806°W Elev: 4311ft.
5 Miles SW Page AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. East northeast wind 6 to 9 mph becoming north in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. North northwest wind 7 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 61. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 68. Light south southwest wind.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northeast Plateaus and Mesas Hwy 264 Northward, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE