Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 5 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 3 mph
- Barometer30.24 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Glasgow Municipal Airport (KGLW)
Lat: 36.96 Lon: -85.95 Elev: 715ft.
2 Miles SW Lucas KY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly between 1am and 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 25. North wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 35. West wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 33.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Barren County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE