Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 15 G 22 mph
- Barometer29.41 in
- Dewpoint59°F (15°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Glasgow Municipal Airport (KGLW)
Lat: 36.96°N Lon: 85.95°W Elev: 715ft.
2 Miles SW Lucas KY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain showers likely before 4pm, then scattered rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 41 by 5pm. Breezy, with a northwest wind 20 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Northwest wind 8 to 16 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 46. Northwest wind around 7 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. South wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. Southwest wind 7 to 17 mph.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Barren County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE